Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day #41 Travel to Sherman, TX via Phoenix and Austin

The rental car safely returned, I journeyed on Southwest Airline to Dallas Love Field via Phoenix and Austin, TX.

My brother, Brad, was waiting for me for the one hour drive to Sherman where I will have great family time with sister-in-law, Nancy, nephew Jacob, Baby Ethan (who is sleeping and I will meet tomorrow), and Brad.

The four-legged welcoming committee here are:

Sasha

Purcy-Purr

Bella

Winston
I will end with a bed fact... since my journey began on August 10 I have slept in 15 beds - Indianapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver, Salt Lake City, Modesto, Lake Tahoe, Lodi, Olympia, Vancouver, Burbank, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Thousand Oaks and now Sherman!

Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment