Monday, September 10, 2012

Day #33 Anaheim California Adventure

A Chevy Cruze (rental wheels) got me easily from Denise's Burbank home to Anaheim via I-5. My room was ready when I inquired at 11:30 a.m. so off I went to experience Disney California Adventure in Anaheim.
Walt, Mickey and me with my crown ears - what else?
Favorite Disney characters on the streets...

Lesson learned today. Weekdays after Labor Day mean few or no lines!



Fun 3-D experience
A favorite.. Little Mermaid, Ariel's Undersea Adventure



A walk down one of the main drags

Heading for the studio (note the fake sky panel in the center, rear)

Great stage production of Aladdin


Very funny Geenie!

Aladdin gets his 1st wish!


The famous carpet ride
Animation Academy Class #1

Animation Academy Class #2
Monsters, Inc.


Paradise Pier to get my seat for the World of Color Spectacular!






Amazing technology using water and light and watching our favorite Disney characters materialize in front of our eyes... MAGIC!

And yet another great day. Lifting a prayer for Eddie, the fellow I chatted with while waiting for the shuttle to the park. We agreed we each have a choice to be victims or victors, positive or negative energy, happy or sad. I choose happy. I choose to walk with God and marvel at this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment