Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day #20 From Lodi to Olympia - Through Oakland and Seattle

Cousin Diane and Jesse's Lodi home is decorated in a bold, southwest theme. I love it every time I visit and get to be IN it with them!

Check out the doors... Bold and beautiful
"Dare to be different. Dare to be bold!"

I used the two green doors. Olive green is the guest bedroom. Light green is the bathroom. What's behind the other doors, Cousin Diane?



Percussion instruments...no time to play this visit. :(

Tiki bar on the patio


And their dogs... 
Chico, not standing still, and Olive, standing still. :D I think Chico looks kind of cool with two tails and three front paws, don't you?
 And their three cats...
L.L., Sissy and Sheeba


That's Cousin Diane behind the reflection. She has an office in their home and works from there. Her day starts with East coast hours... 9 a.m. EST is 6 a.m. PST! Her work occasionally takes her to Seattle. It just so happens that we will overlap by a couple of days, so I am hoping to convince her to take me to her favorite Thai restaurant on September 5. (Mission accomplished! Plan and date set!)
Cousin Diane and Jesse

Jesse packing my suitcases into the truck for the trek to the Oakland airport. The Broncho will be rescued from the parking lot at Tom's on Wednesday.
Curbside drop off with a quick pic of the three of us to prove we were together!

The first of six one-way flights on Southwest for this adventure..... Can you see my reflection?


The welcoming committee in Olympia!
This is Bailey. He is a Louisana Catahoula Leopard Pound Puppy rescued a little over a year ago. Isn't he beautiful? Snickers is barely visible in the back. I will get a better picture later.

I am going to admit to doing something wrong today. Really. Like, it is a sin. I won't tell in the blog until the end of the journey if someone remembers to ask me.

CONTEST CORNER
Three people answered the contest question #1 correctly and have been given clue #1 to help them in their final guess, hoping to win dinner for two with me within 100 miles of their home, redeemable by October 2014. CONGRATULATIONS: Mickey from WA, Lorrie from WA and Carol from NY!


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment