Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day #12 Theatre Day

After Tom gets out of work today we will travel by BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) to the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco to see Les Miserables. The links below provide more information about the anticipated experience.

http://orpheum-theater.com/orpheum_theater_san_francisco.php

History of the Bay Area Rapid Transit, courtesy Wikipedia 

Les Mis is one of my three top Broadway shows and I never tire of the experience. The story line is powerful (French Revolution) and the music/orchestration phenomenal. I believe this will be the fifth time for my Le Mis fix. (Note: If you have children reading this you may want to skip the next paragraph.)

Having chosen the single life when I divorced in 1988, I also chose celebacy. Here-to-fore the closest thing to an orgasm that I experience is the all over body tingles and chills I get with good music and treatre. Le Mis provides multiple, high intensity music-gasms that are highly pleasurable to me. I will be exhausted by the end of the show, even without the late night ride back to Modesto following the curtain closing. (I may even crave a cigarette.)

The most important decision I have to make today is what to wear to the theatre. Tom has asked me to press a shirt for him. I will. 

I am intentionally taking advantage of the three hour time difference for blog readers to assist me in making a decision on what to wear tonight. I need to be ready by 5 p.m. PDT, which is 8 on the East coast. 

Review the selections below, A-B-C-D.
As you can see, the primary difference between A & B is the accessory; likewise for C & D.

With one of the above I will be wearing black dress pants, black heels and carrying a turquiose leather bag. I will also punk up my hair a bit and put on complete make-up (which I haven't done since sometime in June. I stop wearing it when it gets so hot that I sweat and wipe it off within minutes anyway.)

You can help me decide by:
  • Commenting right on the blog . This requires you to set up a Google account. Free, but required as Google provides the free blog creation and site statistics through Blogger.
  • Commenting through Facebook where the link is posted.
  • Commenting through email.
  • Commenting via text message.
  • Commenting via Words with Friends message box for those who I am playing with.
A

B

C

D


I will be posting pics tomorrow morning from the theatre experience, so you will have to wait until then to see who picked my outfit. If you don't mind, I will print first names and town/state of those offering comment and I will print the stats.

Remember I need to be ready by 5 p.m. PDT, so calculate accordingly with the time zone you live in. 

Thanks. (I already know which ones Tom does NOT want to be chosen, but he only gets one vote like everyone else!)

Pool time.

No comments:

Post a Comment