Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day #65 The Journey Ends ~ Balloons Passed Over for a Good-bye ~Travel from NM to NY


 Another successful fiesta launch brought a few balloons over to say, "Good-bye to New Mexico and Albuquerque, Mary Kay!"


How perfect that the Wells Fargo Balloon would pass by!




Lovely morning in the Schei gardens

And roses still blooming, wishing me well as I head north and east seeking a "new normal" in retirement.
Bags are packed, boarding passes printed... Gordy got me to the Albuquerque airport as Christine was off to the VA with Erik this morning with his brain to get results from the cat-scan taken earlier this week. (The results were good and the lift will be repaired on Friday!)


Final adios from balloonists as Gordy got me to the Albuquerque Sunport.

The borrowed Southwest seat belt extension was returned on the leg from Chicago to Buffalo.


I am anxious and ready to return to family, friends and the glorious fall that awaits me...because, you know, it was summer when I left two months ago!



Final contest details and a summary post to follow... ALL IS WELL. GOD IS GOOD. ALL THE TIME. GOD IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment